Our Second Opinion Services
FREE tracking of report progress!
FREE lifetime cloud report storage!
FREE human assistance available!
FREE comparison to old studies!
FREE consultation with your physician*!
- We provide both primary radiologic reports and radiology second opinions.
- Please chose EXpert radiology-on-demand™ interpretation if this is a primary report**
- Please chose EXpert radiology-on-demand™ second opinion if you are located within the United States and/or the primary report was already issued and you need a second opinion.
- Reports will be available on the web in an average of 2-4 hours after images are received ( up to 48 hours in case of complex cases ).
- You can track status of report via web.
- Your credit card is only charged when radiologist is ready to issue your report. If images could not be uploaded for any reason, your credit card will not be charged.
- Other services are also offered including consultation services and translation of reports into virtually any language
*Must be requested by your physician.
**Only available outside of the United States. If you are located within the United States, please request our Second Opinion service even if primary report is not available or was never issued. Outpatient imaging centers and inpatient radiology departments can request continuous teleradiology coverage by visiting USARad.com or calling 888-321-RADS.